In today’s episode of the Marsha Marsha Marsha Podcast, we speak to Tiffany Gibson– nurse, owner and CEO of New Nurse Academy. Tiffany is a speaker for our upcoming Nurse to Entrepreneur Live Virtual Summit. So, take a listen to the episode to learn more about what Tiffany will be speaking on at the Summit. You can find more information about the event and register here.
Are you a nurse in business or a nurse aspiring to start your own business?
Whether it’s coaching or consulting; educating and mentoring others around your passion; developing digital or physical products; or creating an online course, you have the expertise to help individuals and organizations reach their highest potential.
But maybe you haven’t started because you’re lacking ideas and inspiration? Or maybe you feel stuck in your current business right now– unsure on how to make it grow.
You’re in the right place!
In the Nurse to Entrepreneur LIVE Virtual Summit, you will:
- Get two full days of presentations, learning strategies from 10 nurses in business on how they got started on their own entrepreneurial journey.
- Learn the secrets and get a behind-the-scenes look at how some speakers went from $0 to 6- and 7-figure businesses with little to no-start up costs.
- Attend a Q & A tell-all session where you’ll ask your most pressing questions of the speakers and what they’re doing to succeed.
- Walk away feeling energized, inspired and ready to work on your own personal plan to take your ideas to the next level.
EPISODE #10 SHOW NOTES
- Register here for the Nurse to Entrepreneur LIVE Virtual Summit.
This episode transcript can be produced for accessibility. Please email us at hello [at] the bossy nurse [dot] com for more information.
Remember to leave a comment below. Then subscribe, rate and review on your favorite podcast platform.