In today’s episode of the Marsha Marsha Marsha Podcast, we speak with Catie Harris, founder of CatieHarris.com and The NursePreneur Mentor. Catie is presenting at our new event, the Nurse to Entrepreneur Live Virtual Summit. So take a quick listen to this latest episode to get a brief look at Catie’s topic for the Summit. And as a hint, if you’re looking to form an engaged community online, this episode is for you!
Then, register for the event here.
Are you a nurse in business or a nurse aspiring to start your own business?
Whether it’s coaching or consulting; educating and mentoring others around your passion; developing digital or physical products; or creating an online course, you have the expertise to help individuals and organizations reach their highest potential.
But maybe you haven’t started because you’re lacking ideas and inspiration? Or maybe you feel stuck in your current business right now– unsure on how to make it grow.
You’re in the right place!
In the Nurse to Entrepreneur LIVE Virtual Summit, you will:
- Get two full days of presentations, learning strategies from 10 nurses in business on how they got started on their own entrepreneurial journey.
- Learn the secrets and get a behind-the-scenes look at how some speakers went from $0 to 6- and 7-figure businesses with little to no-start up costs.
- Attend a Q & A tell-all session where you’ll ask your most pressing questions of the speakers and what they’re doing to succeed.
- Walk away feeling energized, inspired and ready to work on your own personal plan to take your ideas to the next level.
EPISODE #12 SHOW NOTES
- Register here for the Nurse to Entrepreneur LIVE Virtual Summit.
This episode transcript can be produced for accessibility. Please email us at hello [at] the bossy nurse [dot] com for more information.
Remember to leave a comment below. Then subscribe, rate and review on your favorite podcast platform.