Need 3 reasons to travel to Europe this summer?
Nurse Marsha Battee and Host of The RN Podcast gives you a few reasons why you should be thinking about this wonderful option for your summer holiday season!
Listen to the Podcast:
What you’ll hear about in this podcast episode:
- The RN Podcast and iTunes… our exciting new designation
- An announcement of the National Nurses Week giveaway winners
- 3 reasons why you should travel to Europe this summer
Show Notes & Resources
- We’ve made “NEW & NOTEWORTHY” on iTunes. Please help us stay there in the remaining 4 weeks by SUBSCRIBING, RATING, and REVIEWING the show by clicking here.
- Sign up to get The RN Podcast and updates delivered to your inbox
- Thanks to the sponsors of the National Nurses Week giveaways: Nabee Socks, DX Apparel, Nicole Brown and The Adventures of Nurse Nicole series of books
- Know of a nurse who deserves a special gift? Send an email to Marsha@TheBossyNurse.com, and in 500 words or less, let us know why they should receive the DX Apparel Pack, an athletic grade uniform due out this Fall! Deadline is midnight PST on Tuesday, June 2, 2015. The winner will be announced in an upcoming podcast.
- Travel by train in Europe this summer
- Marsha’s 3 favorite websites for cheaper airline tickets include Skyscanner, Vayama, and Momondo
- Read the full post on European travel tips at RN Getways
- Follow me on INSTAGRAM, Facebook, Twitter, and Google+