May 6th marked the beginning of National Nurses’ Week. And to celebrate, The RN Podcast is celebrating with GIVEAWAYS and by hosting a podcast episode each weekday to commemorate nurses and all that we do. Learn more here!
Listen to the Podcast:
Keith Carlson speaks to The RN Podcast!
As a Board Certified Nurse Coach, Keith offers holistic career coaching for nurses to guide them in leading a balanced life and satisfying career.
In this episode, Keith discusses many tools and strategies that will help nurses not only in their own practice, but also in building a business. We talk about LinkedIn, blogging, podcasting, and many other topics. Make sure you tune in!
What you’ll learn in this podcast:
- The role of a Board Certified Nurse Coach (NC-BC)
- Why LinkedIn is important for a nurse’s career
- The importance of blogging for any nurse-owned business
- An alternative form of traditional blogging
Show Notes & Resources
- Sign up to get The RN Podcast and updates delivered to your inbox
- Visit Keith Carlson’s website
- Visit his blog at Digital Doorway
- Listen to The Nurse Keith Show
- Listen to RN.FM Radio
- Connect with Keith on LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, and YouTube
- Join Wealth & Wellness LIVE in 2016, ‘the’ event for nurses and nurse entrepreneurs
- Join the Aspiring Nurse Bloggers group on Facebook