Listen to the Podcast:
Elizabeth Scala is well-known in the nursing community as an innovator.
From her experiences in her nursing career, she has created her own ideal lifestyle and shares tips on how others can do the same.
Elizabeth is a sought-after speaker, author, Reiki Master, spiritual practice nurse and entrepreneur.
In our very first episode of The RN Podcast, Elizabeth takes us on her journey from how she actually chose nursing as a career (actually, she didn’t), experienced a bit of burnout, and then made some dramatic shifts in her own life that gave her a new outlook on how we care for patients, as well as ourselves.
What you’ll learn in this podcast:
- The meaning of ‘Nursing from Within’
- The best advice Elizabeth gives to nursing students
- How Elizabeth went from burnout to bliss
- The importance of having a coach in entrepreneurship
Show Notes & Resources
- Sign up to get The RN Podcast and updates delivered to your inbox
- Visit Elizabeth Scala’s Website
- Attend The Art of Nursing 2.0 Virtual Conference
- Join Elizabeth in Portsmouth, New Hampshire this October
- Read Elizabeth’s Book
- Read my review of Elizabeth’s Book
- Listen to episodes of Reiki Radio
- Join me and RN Getaways in Prague & Budapest, Greece, or our 2nd trip to Istanbul this summer. Travel for fun… not work!
- Looking to start (or revive) your own service-based business, get your message out to your ideal client and up-leveling your career? Let’s work together to help you achieve your goals.
- Did you miss my event, Wealth & Wellness LIVE? No worries! Sign up for exclusive discounts for next year’s event that will only be given to those on the list. And, we’re headed to a new city! Get the updates to find out where.
- Please share this episode by clicking on the Facebook, Twitter and Google+ links below.