May 6th marked the beginning of National Nurses’ Week. And to celebrate, The RN Podcast is celebrating with GIVEAWAYS and by hosting a podcast episode each weekday to commemorate nurses and all that we do. Learn more here!
Listen to the Podcast:
Keith Carlson speaks to The RN Podcast!
As a Board Certified Nurse Coach, Keith offers holistic career coaching for nurses to guide them in leading a balanced life and satisfying career.
In this episode, Keith discusses many tools and strategies that will help nurses not only in their own practice, but also in building a business. We talk about LinkedIn, blogging, podcasting, and many other topics. Make sure you tune in!
What you’ll learn in this podcast:
- The role of a Board Certified Nurse Coach (NC-BC)
- Why LinkedIn is important for a nurse’s career
- The importance of blogging for any nurse-owned business
- An alternative form of traditional blogging
Show Notes & Resources
- Sign up to get The RN Podcast and updates delivered to your inbox
- Visit Keith Carlson’s website
- Visit his blog at Digital Doorway
- Listen to The Nurse Keith Show
- Listen to RN.FM Radio
- Connect with Keith on LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, and YouTube
- Join Wealth & Wellness LIVE in 2016, ‘the’ event for nurses and nurse entrepreneurs
- Join the Aspiring Nurse Bloggers group on Facebook
Win Prizes During National Nurses Week on The RN Podcast
The RN Podcast is giving away some AWESOME each day of National Nurses Week. To be in the running to win, you must signup to get The RN Podcast and Bossy Nurse updates delivered to your inbox. You can unsubscribe at any time.